Please note that the following paper submission deadlines are firm and will not be changed.
- First Round Submission: September 4, 2015 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- First Round Supplementary Material Submission: September 11, 2015 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- First Round Decisions Announced: October 21, 2015
- Second Round Submission: November 11, 2015 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Second Round Supplementary Material Submission: November 18, 2015 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Second Round Decisions: around January 15, 2016
- Workshop/Tutorial Proposals Due: September 1, 2015
- Camera-ready copy (conference): January 29, 2016 — one author per paper must be registered
- Camera-ready copy (workshops): February 5, 2016 — one author per paper must be registered
- Early Registration ends: February 5, 2016, 8:59 PM Pacific Time
- Hotel Reservation cutoff: February 12, 2016
- Conference: (PM) March 7-9, 2016
- Tutorials: (AM) March 7-9, 2016
- Workshops: March 10, 2016
Note: Authors may submit directly to either rounds. The idea of two rounds is to provide authors of high-quality papers that are done over the summer to gain advanced standing for their “accepted” papers (like a minor revision for a journal), to provide more feedback for mid-range papers (closer to a major revision), all while still allowing the usual WACV tradition of a short deadline for papers. Papers from the first round will be eligible for reconsideration in the second round based on the reviews from the first round.